Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Little Dad

1. From Michigan: "one set of choices". Only $12.50 USD! I chose not to inspect contents or charge duties.

2. Poor suckers not quite funny enough for their own entry:
- purses in the shape of jumbo-sized Converse All Stars sneakers.
-"Anti-falling" herbal hair gel from Hong Kong, endorsed by Jackie Chan.
- several dozen Planet of the Apes trading cards from the '70s. (Actually, these were pretty amazing, but technically I found them last summer and have only vague memories of the discovery. Vague and amazing memories.)



3. The man of my dreams, the love of my life, the John to my Yoko, the one, the only, RONNIE DOVE. Some lady in Manitoba adores this man's singing so much that she bought three copies each of his entire discography, including a few extra "Ronnie Dove: Timeless" discs. They were shipped to her directly from Ronnie himself, at his home in Pasadena...Pasadena, Maryland.

I cannot say enough about this man. He is my dear sweet everything. Prepare to fall head over heels: "Ronnie Dove loves you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home